Wear Rings FÜB1
Compound Fabric Wear Rings, oblique slot, are mainly used in hydraulics and machine building. They perform the function of guiding rods, prevent them from making metallic contact and absorb radial forces. In the material POM also available in special dimensions at short notice from routine production.
Other materials are available for very high or very low operating temperatures (see PDF Catalogue or contact our application engineers).
Temperature: -50 °C / +120 °C
Load product catalog
Sliding Speed: ≤ 0,5/0,8 m/s (depends on the amterial selected)
- Synthetic woven fabric with a specially modified phenolic resin
impregnated and PTFE additives (2000K)
- Phenolic resin impregnated cotton fabric (1000K)
- Phenolic resin impregnated fine cotton fabric (0051K)
- Resin impregnated plastics fabric with PTFE additives (1030 - 0052K)
- Resin impregnated plastics fabric with graphite additives (0942 -